Don't miss the chance to grow and develop your skills!
You probably had the opportunity to test your resilience to a stressful situation between our two webinar announcements? If you are not happy with your response and reaction to this unpleasant situation, then this webinar came at the right time for you.
Janez Hudovernik, lecturer, speaker, author and certified persolog trainer from Slovenia, licensee of the Human Performance Institute and Persolog GmbH for Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia.
He worked with distinguished lecturers like Brian Tracy, Jim Loehr, John Whitmore, and Friedbert Gay.
He is the author of numerous sales success articles and and co-author of the books "Successful Business Management" and "Modern Marketing". He co-authored a book with Brian Tracy on “How to Build a Winning Sales Team”.
He is the holder of several well-known licensed educational programs:
1. Certified master trainer persolog personality model (DISC)
2. ACC - Certified Coach Associate at the International Coach Federation
3. Certified executive coach at Stakeholder Centered Coaching by Marshall Goldsmith
4. SPIN Selling (Hutwaite International).
5. Executive coaching (Performance consultants International, trained by John Whitmore and Tim Gallway - founders of GROW and inner game principles)
6. The power of full engagement (Jim Loehr, Human Performance Institute)
He gained his professional experience working with large companies, sales teams and athletes in Slovenia and Central European countries.
You will learn:
1. What are the 2 key factors that affect your motivation and that are within your control
2. How to maintain a positive focus and attitude while recognizing your own strengths
3. What are your key values and charachter strengths (online analysis *) Online analysis will be available only for all the participants of the webinar
4. How to use your strengths and values to increase your motivation and engagement in everyday life (at work and at home)
5. You will learn 5 techniques - How to influence your attitude
Webinar date: 30/9/2020, 18:00-19:30h
Price: 25 euros
Webinar language: local
Payment method: Pay Pal
After your payment is processed you will receive within 48h the payment confirmation and a link to access the webinar by e-mail
PayPal Account registration instructions:
If you are new to PayPal the set up is easy:
1. In your browser's address bar write https://www.paypal.com/rs/signin Write your active email and click SIGN UP
2. Insert all the requested data (email, name, surname, personal document number, telephone) It is important that you insert all the correct data in order to verify your account with the link/number they will send you.
3. Connect your PayPal account with your bank card you will use for online payment.